What we look for:
The research analyst or researcher will contribute to delivering top quality projects and tenders to EU institutions in our core areas of business, notably:
- Data search and collection in project workstreams (desk research, surveys, interviews, case studies, focus groups, …)
- Deliver high quality data analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Independent drafting of sections of deliverables and proposals
- Meet project deadlines providing high quality contributions
What we need:
- MSc in a relevant discipline (economics, political science or related);
- Fluent (written & spoken) English (additional EU language preferred but not essential);
- Strong self-motivation;
- 0-2 years of professional experience;
- Demonstrated interest in EU public policy (studies, traineeship etc.).
What we offer:
Excellent opportunities for professional development with high levels of autonomy and room for growth;
- a competitive remuneration package; and
- a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
The position is based in Brussels.
Only pre-selected participants will be contacted and invited for interviews. Interviews will be held in Brussels in November and December for a January start.
If you are interested in this position, please provide your CV and a 1-page cover letter outlining why you are suited for the job to recruitment_Brussels@vva.it